Park Derochie has developed a reputation for delivering Quality Services by placing high quality expectations on all of our Projects.
Maintained by a dedicated Quality Manager, Park Derochie’s Quality Management System is based on ISO 9001:2008, and further incorporates the quality requirements of SSPC (The Society for Protective Coatings) to standardize operating procedures throughout all divisions.
- Our Quality Control process is backed up with Internal Auditing to prevent re-work, improve work quality, identify areas for improvement and help ensure continuous improvement of our Quality Management System.
- Park Derochie’s divisional Quality Management structure helps to ensure the highest level of quality, integrity and credibility by having Quality Inspections and Auditing done by professionals who are trained, competent and experienced craft workers who have working knowledge of related standards.
- Park Derochie’s project Quality process (Planning, Inspection and Testing) involves the client, forming an open line of communication and a mutual level of understanding.
Through Industry and Trade affiliations, Park Derochie is able to employ the latest technology and techniques to enhance the quality of our projects.
- Park Derochie has been affiliated with NACE (National Association of Corrosion Engineers) and SSPC (Society for Protective Coatings) for many years and we train and employ craft workers within our Coatings Division who are NACE certified inspectors.
- Park Derochie is SSPC Certified for QP1, QP2, QP3 and QP6, and is currently the only Canadian company to hold this combination of certifications. Click here for further details on our SSPC qualifications.
- Extensive annual auditing by SSPC is required to maintain these certifications, which further confirms our “Commitment to Quality”.