Job Title: Industrial Painters / Sandblasters
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
We have immediate positions for Industrial Field Painters/Sandblasters in various locations around Saskatchewan (camp or LOA may apply). Training is available.
Perform duties involving all aspects of coating preparation and application in an industrial field setting.
Responsibilities include by are not limited to the following:
- Abrasive blast and apply paint/coatings to piping, structural steel, vessels, tanks (internal/external) and bridges.
- Working knowledge of coatings application work.
- Prepare, operate and inspect blast pots and spray pumps.
- Understand and adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles.
- Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results.
- Maintain all company records and documents in strict confidence.
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with customers.
- Represent Park Derochie Inc. in a professional manner with a high degree of respect for all existing and potential clients.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Training is available
- CSTS 09, H2S Alive and Confined Space Entry are assets
- Frequent standing and walking throughout the shift.
- Frequent climbing, stooping, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, and twisting.
- Required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to wear a full-face respirator for extended periods.
- May be required to work in extremely tight spaces or on elevated platforms.
- Must be able to pass Pre-Access Drug and Alcohol Screening.
- Must be willing to work in remote locations for extended periods.
Park Derochie is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and supportive work environment. We respect and value the diverse backgrounds and traditions of all employees and the rich diversity of the communities in which we operate.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourage resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and competencies outlined.
Please note that positions listed are available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with a current, open work permit only.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to forward cover letter and resume for Painter / Sandblaster Position.