Job Title: Fireproofing Field Supervisor / Coordinator
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
With over 60 years of experience, Park Derochie, is one of Canada’s premier Contractors specializing in Protective Coatings, Abrasive Blasting, Fireproofing, Mechanical Insulation and Scaffolding services in the industrial and commercial markets. We are currently seeking a Fireproofing Supervisor/Coordinator for our Saskatchewan Operations.
This individual will consult with:
Operations Superintendent and President and report directly to the Operations Superintendent of Park Derochie Saskatchewan
Supervise our fireproofing crews and projects in Regina Area. Main goal is to ensure work is being executed properly and schedules are being met as per client’s request.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Receive the necessary drawings from the clients and determine the fireproofing requirements
- Coordinate work in field and interface with clients
- Data entry in database or spread sheets
- Manage work packages for the field
- Prepare QC packages for clients
- Monitor progress, scheduling, and quantity tracking
- Perform quantity surveys
BASIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Good organizational skills
- Written communication skills
- The ability to read and interpret construction drawings is an asset but not required
- Have a JM Fireproofing Certification
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Based out of Regina location, this position offers competitive wages and compensation commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. On the job training will be provided to the candidate who displays the best combination of abilities and experience.
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and competencies outlined.
Please note that positions listed are available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with a current, open work permit only.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to forward cover letter and resume for Fireproofing Field Supervisor / Coordinator Position.