Job Title: Warehouse/Yard Helper
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Park Derochie Coatings (Saskatchewan) Inc. has an immediate opening for a Warehouse/Yard helper at our Saskatoon Facility. This permanent, full time position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Fill requests from various departments and coordinate/assemble for shipping to job sites
- Schedule deliveries
- Prepare purchase orders
- Equipment tracking / Data entry
- Conduct vehicle checks
- Organizing orders in a timely fashion and in a fiscally responsible manner
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Strong working knowledge of administrative procedures, as well as various computer applications and programs
- Experience in operating forklifts & zoom booms
- Attention to detail is essential
Security and Safety: Driving record check (abstract), pre-Access drug test
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, long sleeved shirts
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding work, must be able to lift / carry up to 50 lbs.
Work Site Environment: Shop, indoor / outdoor work
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, valid Class 5 driver's license
WHY WORK FOR PARK DEROCHIE COATINGS (SASKATCHEWAN) INC.?
- Well established company
- Competitive Wages & Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
Park Derochie Coatings (Saskatchewan) Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and competencies outlined.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to forward cover letter and resume for Warehouse / Yard Helper Position.
This position is available to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents only. This employer does not have an LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment) and is not eligible to hire temporary foreign workers.