Job Title: Scaffolding Operations Manager
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Park Derochie is one of Canada’s premier industrial contractors specializing in coatings, fireproofing, insulation, scaffolding and abrasive blasting. Park Derochie Coatings (Saskatchewan) Inc. has an immediate opening for a Scaffolding Operations Manager at our Saskatoon Facility.
Perform duties involving all aspects of operating and managing the scaffolding operations in Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee all activities related to scaffolding projects
- Direct and coordinate with necessary departments for scaffolding, pricing, sales & distribution needs
- Plan and direct activities such as sales rent, coordinating with other department heads as required
- Monitor projects to ensure services are provided efficiently and effcectively while within budget
- Manage the movement of scaffolds into and out of production facilities
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or over see those processes
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duities
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, general manager, organization officials and staff members as necessary
- Develop on implement scaffolding services marketing stragtegies, including advertising campaigns or sales rent promotions
Work Experience requirements:
- Industrial scaffolding or scaffold project management experience required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar project management role
- Demonstrated proficiency of supervising staff and managing projects
- Excellent technical support skils including word processing, spreadsheet, database and data entry knowledge, knowledge of Microssoft Office is an asset
- High standards regarding accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to use experience and good judgement in making decisions
- Abitlity to communicate well, act effectively as a liason between management and staff, and adjust to changing priorities
- Aptitude for organizing tasks, managing time and prioritizing projects
- Outstanding judgement, initiative and drive
This full-time position is Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, with benefits. Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
A position with Park Derochie represents a significant opportunity to establish a solid career with a large, well established, and growing company. If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and are seeking opportunities for professional advancement, we invite you to join our team.
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined.
Please note that this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with valid, open work permits only.
To apply, please click here and submit your cover letter and resume.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.