Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Edmonton , Alberta
Park Derochie Inc. is seeking a highly motivated, innovative and professional Administrative Assistant for our Edmonton office location. This permanent, full-time position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Compensation is competitive based on the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
The successful candidate must have administrative experience and will be mature and reliable; taking pride in their personal standard for high quality work. This position will report to the Manager, HSE Program Development.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Administer the company’s Alcohol & Drug program
- Data entry of HSE statistical information
- Tracking of employee safety training via internally developed software
- Administer the company’s Approved Driver program
- Arrange online orientations via internally developed websites
- Complete invoicing and prepare purchase orders for payment
- Arrange employee training with external service providers
- Support the HSE Department and Operations teams with safety-related matters
- An Office Administration certificate or diploma with 2-5 years related administrative experience.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with OH&S principles, concepts and legislation would be an asset.
- Confidentiality and professionalism when handling employee personal information.
- Contribute innovation within the HSE team
- Highly organized with attention to detail, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- As an HSE resource, provide support to the Operations group and liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Own transportation, as there is no public transportation nearby.
A position with Park Derochie represents a significant opportunity to establish a solid career with a large, well established, and growing company. If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and are seeking opportunities for professional advancement, we invite you to join our team, and enjoy the added benefits of an on-site gym and cafeteria.
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined.
Please note that this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with valid, open work permits only.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to ABJobs@ParkDerochie.com
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.