Job Title: Coatings Estimator - Experienced
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
We are currently seeking an experienced coatings estimator to join our team of highly skilled individuals.
The successful candidate will provide knowledge and input into the following areas:
- Leading on job estimates and reviews with senior management
- Data base compilation and maintenance
- Interpreting and analyzing structural
- Mechanical and piping drawings
- Submittal of tenders
- Provide support to field activities as well as mentor and train less experienced estimators
This career opportunity is a full time permanent position based in our Edmonton office. Occasional travel will be required for site investigations.
Preference will be given to candidates with a Technical Diploma along with job related field experience.
The candidate we seek will be an individual with well-rounded experience in:
- Infrastructure (bridges, dams, etc.)
- Petroleum (large diameter tanks, structures refurbishment of aging facilities, etc.) projects
- Experience in mining and northern construction is an asset as well
- An advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office productivity suite of tools will be required for the position.
The successful candidate will have sound estimating and tender document preparation skills, a complete understanding of tender pricing methods, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be team-oriented with a demonstrated ability to manage clients and priorities through the estimating cycle. You should be a quick learner and have the ability to work with minimal supervision. Your previous experience reveals that you are results-oriented and can work under pressure while maintaining a commitment to excellence in the delivery of services to the client.
Click here to forward cover letter and resume for Coatings Estimator - Experienced position.