Park Derochie, one of Western Canada's largest specialty trade industrial contractors, offers supply, fabrication and installation of insulation and metal cladding for heat conservation, cryogenic and acoustic/noise control applications of process piping and equipment.
We provide trained applicators of pre-formed or custom fit Mineral Wool, Calcium Silicate, Foam Glass, Aspen Aerogel Products and Urethane products.
Insulated components often include: piping systems, pressure vessels, equipment, storage tanks, boilers, ductwork, precipitators, stacks, etc.
Park Derochie's fully trained project managers and estimators as well as our experienced supervisory personnel ensure that the mechanical insulation requirements are installed in a safe and cost effective manner. Our extensive project management and cost control systems are designed to provide accurate reporting that is compatible to virtually any client system.
Other installation services include:
- Maintenance services for industrial facilities
- Firestopping for mechanical and electrical systems
- Custom removable insulation covers for valves, pumps, & turbines
- Specialized cladding of any insulated industrial components
- Supply and installation of custom fabricated fireproof Stainless Steel flange and valve enclosures
The combination of Park Derochie's corporate safety, business philosophy and core personnel provides a solid foundation to ensure your project is completed safely, on time, and on budget.