Spray-applied Polyurethane Foam (SPF) roofing can provide up to 30% savings in both heating and cooling costs. In fact, full cost recovery can occur in as little as five years! SPF is typically more cost effective and faster than conventional roofing.
- Up to 20-30% energy savings, saving with both heating and cooling
- “LEED Certified” systems available
- Good adhesion to wood, metal, concrete and roof build up
- Seamless and Monolithic placement keeps water out
- Lightweight, low tear off and disposal cost
- Quick installation allows for minimal to no occupant disruption
- Polyurethane insulation has the highest R Value of all commercial insulation at R6.71/inch
- 25 year life expectancy - indefinite life expectancy with regular maintenance
- Excellent wind uplift resistance - even in hurricane force winds
- No down time or bad odour such as tar
- Tar and gravel roofs
- Tin Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Sloped Roofs
- New Roofs
- Old Roofs
- And much more ...
Tanks and Silos
- Polyurethane foam can cool off your tanks and silos by insulating them with spray-applied polyurethane foam & coatings.
- Using the same principle as a Thermos Jug, our spray-applied insulating foam system helps maintain the desired internal temperature, as well as protecting your tanks from rust, age and harsh weather.
- Our proven spray-applied products and application perform equally well in hot and cold temperatures with High R values. In addition to temperature control, our foam & coatings help dampen sound on interior and exterior surfaces and reduce thermal shock between changing summer and winter weather conditions.