PD Properties and Rentals Inc. (PDR) has an immediate opening for a Facility Maintenance Coordinator at our Edmonton Facility.
PDR is seeking a Journeyperson Millwright with extensive experience working safely in mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, highly organized, detailed oriented and able to work independently and within a team with minimal supervision.
WHY WORK FOR PARK DEROCHIE?
This Unionized position with our well-established company provides competitive wages, health benefits, pension plan and opportunity for advancement. Learn more about Park Derochie’s commitment to continual improvement by visiting our website at https://parkderochie.com/
This position with Park Derochie represents a significant opportunity to establish a solid career with a growing company. If you enjoy working within a dynamic team and seeking opportunities for professional advancement, we invite you to apply for the Facility Maintenance Coordinator position.
Local candidates are preferred who most closely meet the following:
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
- Assembly/disassembly of custom-engineered equipment
- Troubleshoot and plan remediation on equipment breakdowns
- Perform scheduled maintenance checks and create new maintenance forms/plans
- Experience working safely with AC/DC electrical systems
- Effective interpersonal communication skills both internal and external to the organization
- Welding experience is considered a strong asset
- General light maintenance and repairs
- Experience operating zoom booms and skid steers is desired
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints is an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is an asset
Security and Safety: Pre-Access Drug Test
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, long sleeved shirts
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding work (frequent standing, walking, bending, climbing, pushing, pulling, and twisting), and must be able to lift / carry up to 50 lb.
Work Site Environment: Indoor Shop Work / Outdoor Yard
- This permanent, full time position is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce, which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and references to ABJobs@ParkDerochie.com. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however, only candidates selected for this position will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to ABJobs@parkderochie.com