Park Derochie Inc. is recruiting for multiple jobs in BC and Alberta starting March 2022. Positions with various clients are available including camp or LOA options. Note that some client sites will require potential employees to be fully vaccinated.
The Industrial Painting Supervisor will be expected to:
- Coordinate and oversee work actives of crew
- Understand and adhere to company and site safety policies and procedures
- Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
- Prepare safety plans and reports
- Oversee quality of work and complete associated documentation
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Assist with training of workers
- Recommend hiring’s and promotions
- Have working knowledge of coatings application work
- Have knowledge of blast pots and spray pumps
- Communicate with company and client representatives to coordinate site activities
- Behave in a professional manner with a high degree of respect for self, co-workers and clients
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous supervision or lead hand experience and/or training
- Industrial spray and blast experience
- Knowledge and experience with blast pots and spray pumps
- Familiar with the operating and safety procedures for plural component spray units, airless pumps and conventional spray pots.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team and customer service.
Terms of Employment:
Project based employment
Base Wage: $ /hour
$41.25 – $52.14
- Health and welfare
- Vacation + Stat pay (10-12%)
Potential shifts include: 5 & 2, 14 & 7, 10 & 4. Various locations.
Transportation & accomodation:
- Site dependent
Pre-Access alcohol & drug test, COVID testing
Location of Employment:
Various locations throughout Alberta and British Columbia
Other Job Requirements:
- Own Tools/Equipment:Steel-toed safety boots, long sleeved shirts, pants, and tool list as per collective agreement
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:Physically demanding work (frequent standing, walking, bending, climbing, pushing, pulling, and twisting), must be able to lift / carry up to 50 lb. Repetitive tasks.
- Work Site Environment:Outdoor Site (all seasons)
Contact Information for Application:
Park Derochie Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined.
Please note that this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with valid, open work permits only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com