Park Derochie Coatings (Saskatchewan) Inc.
Park Derochie Coatings (Saskatchewan) Inc. is currently seeking two Shotcrete Nozzlemen for a temporary 8 month position starting in September 2021.
Are we able to post a job ad base on the following information:
- Minimum five years shotcrete experience required
- Current Safety Training including: SCOT or CSTS / Confined Space Entry / AWP Training / Fall-Pro Training / WHMIS 2015 considered an asset
- Shotcrete application of over 250 square meters in the past three years required
- Current ACI 506.3 Guide to Certification of Shotcrete Nozzlemen required
- Experience on industrial construction work sites considered an asset
- Camp Job in Saskatchewan
- 14 on / 7 off shift rotation, 10 hour work days
- Job Start: Sept-2021; Duration: 8 months
Park Derochie is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a long serving workforce which includes diverse cultural backgrounds and encourages resumes from all qualified individuals. Preference will be given to candidates who most closely meet the knowledge, skills, and qualifications outlined.
Please note that this position is available to Canadian citizens, permanent residents or those with valid, open work permits only.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in these positions. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 8 months
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com