CONSULTING & INSPECTION
The ultimate performance of a coating is largely dependent upon the quality of installation. Park Derochie’s NACE trained and certified inspectors will utilize a comprehensive assortment of state-of-the-art test instrumentation and equipment to verify and document compliance with your specification requirements.
Our quality inspection points typically include the following criteria:
- Contamination and structural defects have been removed from the substrate prior to surface preparation operations
- Weather conditions are within the specified tolerances
- Surface preparation and coatings application equipment are adequate to produce the desired results considering the project scope and conditions of work
- Surface preparation is achieving the specified results with respect to cleanliness and surface roughness
- Coatings materials are as specified
- Coatings are properly mixed and applied in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and specifications’ requirements
- Coatings system has been applied to the specified dry film thickness and is free from unallowable defects
NEED AN ESTIMATE?
Please fill out the form and one of our sales representatives will promptly get in touch with you.