HAKI Universal is a Swedish designed and manufactured scaffolding system which has been in use for over 60 years. It has all the same basic components of a regular scaffold (standards, ledgers, braces and planks) but also has several unique components which makes it the most adaptable, engineered system in the world.
Its key design features that make it different include:
- 4 point connection system (2 on each end) which clicks in place without the use of tools
- Stronger material and therefore being safer and more adaptable to congested environments
- Lighter composition of materials making it easier, safer and faster to use
- Overall requirement for less pieces compared to other scaffold systems
- Fully compatible with other systems, particularly tube & clamp
HAKI Universal is a modular scaffolding system that can be utilised on applications from the simple to the most complex. For even advanced constructions in building projects, industries, shipyards, offshore installations and refineries.